Thursday, May 25, 2017

uPdAtE dAy

Heyo Jammers! :D It's Tiger here, and today, I'm quite excited. It's update day!
I didn't watch the spoiler, but I'm guessing that coyotes are here, so let's go! :D
Yup, I knew it! Can't wait to get my coyote! :DDDD
It's hiiigh nooooon y'all
so go grab your wild west gear now
omGGG
ANOTHER UNDERWATER UPDATE?
TWICE IN A ROW (I think... lol)?!?!?!??!?!
THIS IS INSANITY
I cAn FiNaLlY gEt ThE sIlVeR aNd GoLd ElF tAiL aRmOuR
r.i.p. lions 2k17
*starts begging parents and is disappointed when they say no*

Then there's some stuff about the summer carnival and Eggstravaganza, but yeah, that's basically it :D

I'm in such a good mood right now and I don't know why so I'm not going to complain about how almost nothing happened in this update but instead thank AJHQ for trying their best and keeping this game running for us :D

Thanks guys!


If you haven't already, go check out my art contest down below! The winner receives a yellow short collar, so don't delay! >> http://tiger07737.blogspot.com/2017/05/art-contest.html

17 comments:

  1. OVERWATCH REFERENCE DETECTED

    (Do I need to say who I am or does Kraft comment here too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make sharks veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery creepy o.o XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make sharks veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery creepy o.o XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did it do that twice XD

      Delete
    2. lol, and yes my brother made his shark look really weird o3o

      Delete
  4. TIGER. I FOUND THIS. LOOK AT IT PLEASE.

    http://themetapicture.com/doctor-who-fans-need-this/

    I'm guessing Kraft doesn't comment here soooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW I FOUND THIS

      http://themetapicture.com/just-another-days-in-england/

      Delete
    2. IIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

      Delete
    3. http://themetapicture.com/doctor-who-geometrics/

      And this.

      Delete
  5. Btw tiger, did you announce the art contest on your youtube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tiger, it's meh. Come check out my rubbish blog... dun dun dun... I own one...
    And Sarah, hi, I see you on practically ALL aj blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures, this post is really amazing. very informative and great post from you. I really appreciate your work, keep working like this.
    Must try this Bike Riding

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great motivational article. In fact, I am happy with your good work. They publish very supportive data, really. Continue. Continue blogging. Hope you explore your next post
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូ

    ReplyDelete