Friday, June 9, 2017

Update on the Art Contest

Okay, honestly, I need to make this post.

I've gotten so many great entries, and I know I'll never be able to pick just one. So, I'm adding in second, third, fourth, and fifth place winners. Here are the prizes:

First -- Orange rare long spiked collar and a custom masterpiece w/ speedpaint video made by yours truly

Second -- Yellow rare short spiked collar and a custom masterpiece made by yours truly

Third -- Black rare long spiked wristband

Fourth --  Third Birthday Cake, Large Cactus, Large Painted Pot

Fifth -- Pot O' Gems, Black frog wall art

All items are on my account tigersartcontest.

Don't forget to enter! All the entries have been posted on the Art Contest post below.

18 comments:

  1. The prizes have officially been upped! Now I've got a chance of winning :) that 4th prize does look juicy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaand i messed up on the fourth prize, hold on

      Delete
  2. Cool! I still probably wont win anything though XD Henry's and taytay333's entries blew me away
    So I probs will lose XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved theirs too! But I also love yours, honestly I'm not sure anymore

      Delete
  3. *stares at new entries*
    Welp, RIP me (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours was great too though (and I am giving out participation prizes C:)

      Delete
  4. Le' masterpiece approved for the art contest! I don't wanna gift it for fear it will get lost in the JAG system XD Su next time you're on Animal Jam I'll meet up with you and give you the masterpiece :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have lost 7 of my masterpieces because of the jag system :(

      Delete
  5. Alexa0034, YOUR DRAWING IS SO CUTE I LOVE THE WAY YOU DID THE EYES
    Oh yeah, I forgot..
    *dies again XDD*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. Neat prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed by your work. I saw a great post after a long time. Good work from you.
    Must try this Death Driving

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  9. อาหารยามเช้า ปลุกสมอง ก่อนปั่น slotxoth คัดสรรเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิต Slotxo แตกง่าย ทำเงินได้ไม่จำกัดสล็อต เป็นเกมที่มีผู้เล่นมีความสนใจเป็นลำดับแรกๆในบรรดาเกม pg slot สล็อตคัดสรรเกม

    ReplyDelete
  10. ช่วยตัวเอง ให้มีเงิน Slot Pg เรามาลองมาดูกันว่าถ้าอยากมีเงินเก็บมากขึ้นเพื่อสร้างความมั่นคงให้กับชีวิต ทุกคนล้วนคาดหวังให้ตัวเองสุขสบาย ลอง slot pg มีกิน มีเงินใช้จนถึงวันสุดท้าย ของชีวิต

    ReplyDelete