Friday, May 12, 2017

Tagged

Well, guys.
I got tagged.
So here ya go.

1. If you could speak any language, which language would you want to speak?
F r e n c h

2. If you could teleport to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probably London. I've always wanted to see London lol

3. You have to choose to live in some fictional land, which one do you choose? (Narnia, worlds from Star Wars, etc.)
G A L L I F R E Y

4. What's your favorite Bible verse?
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." -- Matthew 19:26

5. If there's one thing in the world you could change, what would it be?
#bringbackoldrodrick

6. What mythical invention would you want? (The Blogger Portal, a time traveling machine, etc.)
I'd want a TARDIS :D

7. You just inherited 10 million dollars. What do you do with it?
Give 1 million to the church
Give 1 million to charity
Use 1 million to buy things off of Amazon
Save 7 million

8. Which convention would you want to go to, and why? (JamCon, VidCon, etc.)
I know it doesn't exist but BloggerCon because why not

9. If you could only have one book, which would it be?
Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul

10. Who's your best friend, and why do you look up to them?
I have no friends

11. What's your favorite hobby?
Probably reading, writing, or drawing

8 comments:

  1. 1) I'd love to speak Spanish
    2) Trust me tiger, London isn't that amazing. It's a novelty after a couple of times, but after that you realise it's just a city with a high terrosim count (coming from someone who used to live in London). I'd love to live in Formentor
    3) umm... I don't know.
    4) I don't know 'bout that kinda' stuff
    5) ummm... why tag me hard?!
    6) definitely a Time And Relative Dimension In Space (TARDIS for non Doctor Who fans
    7) probably donate, like, 3 million to the Red Cross. I'd buy a 2 million mansion, and probably save the rest. Wait, this is dollars, i don't know
    8) before I really played Animal Jam, I always wanted to go to MineCon, but now I'm not bothered
    9) I don't know
    10) can I say that I have 2. Basically they're both weird and funny
    11) drawing, 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I speak fluent French! Comment-ça va?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blatantly uses google translate*
      Je suis génial, maintenant je suis hors de l'école :D

      Delete