Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Welcome to My Blog! + AMAZING Art

     Hi guys! I'm Tiger. Welcome to my blog! My username on Animal Jam is tiger07737. You can find me on YouTube at tiger07737 AJ.
     So for my first post I'm going to show you guys this AMAZING art this person from the AJ Wiki drew of my main animal! He made a discussion called "Free Main Look art (in game)" so I decided to try it out. He did my main animal (the snow leopard) and it turned out absolutely AMAZING! Here's a picture of it:
     Like I said: IT'S AMAZING! I am setting this for my YouTube icon, Twitter icon, and basically everything else!
     AND IT'S FREE! I still plan on giving him a pair of green sunglasses, because there is no way I would be able to live with the fact that I got this amazing art and didn't repay him for it.
     You should totally go try it out for yourself! Here's a link to the discussion: http://animaljam.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:280805. You just need to post a picture of your main animal, and he makes it for you!
     Now, if you'll please excuse me, I'm going to see if he'll do one for my little brother as well :3 Tiger out!

10 comments:

  1. AND I GOT FIRST COMMENT ON YOUR BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG (I think? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't do it D: Don't have an account... :( Oh well. I do have art that Lost gave me when I won a contest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can ask him to make you one :3

      Delete
    2. Rlly? Thanks!

      P.S
      What does the :3 emote express? XDD

      Delete
    3. I should probably ask: What's your main animal?

      Delete
    4. Snowflake Strong fox (AHH THIS IS SO LATE) the fox with ice armor :)

      Delete