Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Buddies?

     Hi guys! Me again.
     If you're a Julian2 fan, you'll know that his most recent video featured this new guy.
     And guess what?
     I'm screaming internally right now, just like when I got my black long.
     I hope that some day we get to properly meet each other, and I can like bring him to Christ or something :3
     And, *cough*, tbh, I hope I can meet Julian through him :3 Literally my goal for like years now has been to get Julian to notice me.
     I'm not even kidding, I sent out this tweet earlier:
     I'm a desperate little bean
     So yeah, I hope that this is a good opportunity for me to meet senpai and bring some peeps to God if they haven't already.
     Anyways, that's it for this post. You probably don't even care, lol
     Tiger out!

     Today's Bible verse:
     Ephesians 1:11 - It's in Christ that we find out who and what we are living for.

6 comments:

  1. Hehe! So is that Theexpert2jam actually Julian? Cool!

    Also, yay! My first comment on here! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not Julian, but he's Julian's friend Mark.

      And hi! :3

      Delete
  2. (Yikes I forgot to push send and pushed X before XDD)

    Nice! :) I sent a request XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pg Soft เล่นได้ทุกแพลตฟอร์ม รองรับทุกระบบปลอดภัย 100% เล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง ยิ่งเล่น ยิ่งรวยแน่นอน

    ReplyDelete