Saturday, January 28, 2017

RIP John Hurt ;n;

     Hey again. It's me.
     I'm really depressed right now.
     Why?
     JOHN HURT DIED 😭
     If you don't know who John Hurt is, he played the wand maker in Harry Potter (Mr. Ollivander), but more importantly, he played the War Doctor in Doctor Who.
     If you didn't know this already, I am a HUGE Doctor Who fangirl and this deeply troubles me. The episode he was in is my favourite episode! I'm SO depressed that he has passed away!
     Rest in peace, my friend. We will all miss you 😭😭😭


Today's daily Bible verse: Revelation 21:4 - "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

7 comments:

  1. Aww D: I actually dont know who doctor who is though (DONT GET MAD AT MEE) Ah, was he a Christain? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw my main animal is Snowflake Strongfox the one in ice armor
    P.S
    Sorry this reply is so late O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually dont know who doctor who is though (DONT GET MAD AT MEE) Ah, was he a Christain? D:



    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**
    ** goldenslot mobile**

    ReplyDelete