Sunday, March 26, 2017

Purplestarclub's Tag

Hello again everyone! I'm going to try to make a normal post for once today... o.o
So Imma does Purplestarclub's question tag thing... Let's see how this goes

1. Who was the last person you buddied?
This dude that I was making a trade with but had to go so I buddied him so I could make it later lol
2. Do you have any famous Jammers on your buddy list?
That one exchange bean in Julian's video (which he never posted Part 2 to), Theexpert2jam
3. What thing done by your buddies makes you happy?
When they send me gifts :3 I mean come on I'm being honest
4. Who was the last buddy you talked to?
Mai friend Fadestep, we like to roleplay together and she takes advantage of me because I memorized the entire Lucky Clovers map. She's cool.
5. Do you have any one "best friend" on AJ?
ALL Y'ALL BLOGGERS OUT THERE
6. How many people do you know IRL that play AJ?
My two brothers, my two best friends, and my crush e3e

Ye

5 comments:

  1. Nice answers!!! :D

    Wait... YOUR CRUSH PLAYS?! :O What's his username, might I ask? (Don't worry, I wouldn't talk to him or anything. Just curious how his animals look and stuff.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my crush would play AJ... XD I never have the courage to talk to him but maybe I'd be able to online...

      Delete
    2. I have no idea what his username is, he just commented on one of my videos "Hey, I play Animal Jam too!" and I'm just like "okie"

      Delete