Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Another One Of "Those" Posts

     Hi peeps! It's Tiger here again. Now, I have another one of "those" posts today. The ones that nobody even reads but yet I still feel the need to put it out there.
     And yes, it involves Julian2 again.
     So, his newest video was a glitch video. At the end, he put this picture on screen and said whoever can find the glitch will get their comment pinned.
     And guess who found it?
     Yep. I did. :D
     Look closely at the clapperboard.
     Look closer.
     On the item itself, Animal Jam spells it "theatre," which tbh is how I spell it, because my language is a mix of American English and British English (e.g. I spell it colour instead of color).
     But looking at the item name, they spell it "theater" clapperboard.
     And apparently I was the first one to find it! Julian liked my comment, replied "Good job, bean :)" but I think he forgot to pin my comment lol
     So yeah I just wanted to tell that to everyone you're probably not even reading this far but anyways have a good day

6 comments:

  1. I need to watch that vid XD

    YOU SPOILED IT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JK XDDDD AND JULIAN REPLIED OMGGGGGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG OMIGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    XDD
    I'M READING IT STILL
    I ALSO READ THE THING THAT SAYS "Posted by tiger07736 AJ at 4:00 PM
    AND AND YEHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM CRAZY XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR I'M LIKE FANGIRLING INSIDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

      Delete
  2. Wow! A comment back from Julian2 is pretty cool. :) (even if I don't watch his vids, teehee)

    ReplyDelete